FREE Training with Nikki Estrada:
The 4 Pillars Of Yoga: Body, Breath, Mind & Diet
Do you love your regular yoga practice on the mat but feel like something is missing? Maybe you feel great right when class is over, but then stress builds back up and you find your calm and peaceful state long gone? Perhaps there is a disconnect from your yoga practice and the rest of your life.
Are you curious what other practices there are that might settle your overactive mind or keep you centered and present during a busy day at work? Do you find yourself reaching for coffee or sugary treats to motivate yourself because you feel tired, depleted and frazzled?
I created this free online workshop so you could experience a comprehensive yoga practice that doesn’t just make your body feel good but actually gives you tools to navigate all areas of your life for more ease, strength, clarity, vitality and health.
In this training I offer you an overview video of each of the 4 pillars (body, breath, mind & diet) and a practice video to put the tools to use. I explain the how and why and give you a chance to explore each pillar for yourself.
Here’s what you will discover in this course:
- How to take care of your body through asana (yoga poses) and exercise. We humans need balanced movement blending strength and mobility, not extreme shapes!
- How to breathe and why the breath is so important.
- How the breath relates to energy and a few different breathing techniques (pranayama).
- Why the mind is so powerful and what we can do to access this power.
- Meditation techniques to gain presence, clarity and focus.
- What Ayurveda says about diet and some key guidelines that apply to all. There is no one perfect diet for each person.
As Seen In:
Working with Nikki these past few years has been a joy. Her down-to-earth style makes learning easy. Her depth of knowledge is extensive which serves to maintain a high level of learning over time. She has helped me to build a stronger energetic support system for myself and it makes a difference. Anyone looking to learn more about themselves will benefit from her teaching.
Since I’ve always traveled extensively I was thrilled to join Nikki’s online community so that I could take class wherever in the world I found myself. Now, during the shelter-in-place orders, I’m especially happy to be able to take Nikki’s class live or later at my convenience. They add a bit of normalcy to my life and keep me centered and grounded during the pandemic. I’d highly recommend becoming a member.
Nikki is hands down my favorite yoga teacher in the Bay Area, I never miss her in studio classes on the weekends and her retreats, they are heaven! But like most of us, with kids, work, and life in general, I can’t always get to class, especially during the week, when I need it most! That’s where my membership to Nikki’s website saves me. I can get to class with Nikki anytime I want, wherever I am. I can choose a focus area or type of practice, and I can repeat classes I love. It’s a fantastic way to have access to all of Nikki’s wisdom and expertise, her humor and warmth, no matter what might keep me from meeting her at the studio. As a former yoga teacher who prioritizes a robust home practice, Nikki helps me keep that going and by leading my practice on the mat, she gives me the strength to take that practice off my mat, and into my life!
This training is for you if:
- You are ready to learn more about yoga beyond the poses.
- You are craving more yoga integration into all areas of your life.
- You are tired of feeling disconnected and unsure how to prioritize your self-care practices.
- You are ready to start a meditation practice.
- You are interested in improving your diet and your digestion.
- You want to practice to feel good versus achieving poses.
- You love yoga and simply want more!